Search This Blog

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Leave Some ♥

Registered with TWInc

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! I'm a 52 year old scrap and Paint Shop Pro addict. I've been PSPing since 2004. I love creating and I love sharing. Programs I use: Paint Shop Pro 10 Particle Illusion 3.0 Animation Shop 3.0 CS3 PS 7
Thursday, June 20, 2013
♥♥♥
Please click on TAG to see in full size.
•••  Supplies needed to complete this tutorial. •••
________________________________________________________________________
Programs: Paint Shop Pro, I'm using version 10. Animation Shop 3.
Plugin : Gradient Glow for name.
Font used: 2Peas Cocoa
Tube of choice: I'm using "Sailor Girl" by Alexander McMillan from SATC.
Scrap Kit : I'm using "Sailor Beach" by Bibi's Collection from SATC
Animation: none
Mask: 0108  HERE
________________________________________________________________________
♥♥♥
Save your tag often. Nothing like working long and hard on a tag and PSP crashes.
♥♥♥

Open a new image, transparent, 650 x 650.
C/P element 37 as a new layer. Move to left upper hand side of tag. Add Drop shadow.
C/P your tube as a new layer and re-size by 75%. Move to right side of tag.
Open Paper 2. Duplicate and close original.
Re-size by 54%, 72 dpi and smart size checked. Apply mask of choice, or mine mask 0108.
Merge group and duplicate. Merge visible. Copy and paste as a new layer on your tag.
Move to bottom.

C/P element 11 as a new layer. Using your selection tool, remove the trunk portion of the tree.
This element should be just above your mask layer.
Add drop shadow.

C/P element 26 as a new layer and move to the lower left hand side of tag. This layer should be your top layer (above tube).
C/P element 99 as a new layer and move to the lower right hand side of tag. This layer is above grass layer.
C/P element 39 as a new layer and move to the lower right hand side of tag. Re-size by 54%. Add drop shadow.
C/P element 27 as a new layer and move to the lower left hand side of tag. Place over the grass element.

Merge all visible. Add artist copyright.

Add your name and save as PNG.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial,
Hugs Simone
Please, always direct people to my blog to download my animations.
Do not load to any other download site and don't claim as your own.
Tutorial written by SophisticatSimone aka Lorraine Halle on Thursday, June 20  2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment