Search This Blog

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Leave Some ♥

Registered with TWInc

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! I'm a 52 year old scrap and Paint Shop Pro addict. I've been PSPing since 2004. I love creating and I love sharing. Programs I use: Paint Shop Pro 10 Particle Illusion 3.0 Animation Shop 3.0 CS3 PS 7
Monday, June 3, 2013
♥♥♥
Please click on TAG to see in full size.
•••  Supplies needed to complete this tutorial. •••
________________________________________________________________________
Programs: Paint Shop Pro, I'm using version 10. Animation Shop 3.
Plugin : Gradient Glow by Eye Candy 4000 (for name)
Font used: 2Peas Cherub
Tube of choice: I'm using "Denim Princess" by SkyScraps from SATC.
Scrap Kit : I'm using "Denim Princess" by Tiny Turtle Design from SATC
Animation: None
Mask: 0109
________________________________________________________________________
♥♥♥
Save your tag often. Nothing like working long and hard on a tag and PSP crashes.
♥♥♥
Open Mask 0109 and minimize for laer.
Open a new image 685 x 685, transparent background.
Copy and paste element 80 and 56 as new layers on this canvas.
Re-size both. Flower by 25% and bow by 35%.
Position flower in center of bow. Add drop shadow to flower and to bow.
Merge them together.
Copy and cut.
Now re-paste so it will be directly in center of tag.

Go to Effects/Plugins/Mura Copies select Encircle.
Use default settings but change number to 8 and X & Y to 61.

C/P element 39 and re-size by 25%. Move to right.
C/P tube of choice. I re-sized my tube by 75%.
C/P element 130 and re-size by 30%. Sharpen and add drop shadow.
Repeat Mura Copies, but make the following changes:
Number:  27
Shift X:  77
Shift Y:  77
Angle:  4
Rotation: 101
Phase:  7
Everything else same.
Move this layer below the other circle frame.

Copy and paste element 38 as a new layer and move to bottom. Add drop shadow.
C/P element 47 and re-size by 23%. Move to the left near her knee, add drop shadow.
Repeat for element 68.
C/P element 14 as a new layer and move behind your tube. Add drop shadow.

Open Paper of choice, duplicate and re-size by 84%. Close original.
I used Paper 2 and Mask 0109.
Apply your Mask and merge group. Copy and paste on your tag, move layer to bottom.

Select different flowers from the kit and C/P a few of them around the bottom of your tube. Add drop shadow to each. Some that I used, 28, 56, 45 and I added ribbon 43 at top right hand side of frame. Re-size all of them.
C/P ribbon 55 and drap on the left hand side over your tubes leg. Make sure the dog's head is selected and promoted above the ribbon layer.

C/P element 108 and re-size by 23%. Position at bottom of frame, near tube's left leg. Add drop shadow.
C/P element 118 and re-size by 26%. Position at bottom of frame, near tube's left leg. Add drop shadow.
C/P element 74 as a new layer and position below large white tulip layer. Re-size by 50% and move to the left,

duplicate and move to the right. Adjust positions to your liking.
Back on top layer.
C/P element 71 and re-size by 18% and move in front of dog. Add drop shadow.
Add shoes of choice, I used element 49 and duplicated. Staggered them a little and added drop shadow to each.

Merge visible and save as PNG.
Add your name and artist copyright.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial,
Hugs Simone
Please, always direct people to my blog to download my animations.
Do not load to any other download site and don't claim as your own.
Tutorial written by SophisticatSimone aka Lorraine Halle on Monday, June 3, 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment